Cherokee Family Violence Center (CFVC) provides an array of free services for victims of domestic violence and their children. The services we provide include:
- Safe and secure emergency shelter
- Crisis hotlines provided in English and Spanish
- In-person crisis counseling
- Support groups for adults and children
- Legal services, emergency protective orders, and court accompaniment
- Income-based supportive housing and household establishment assistance
- Emergency financial assistance and public benefits assistance
- Free emergency 911 cell phones and individualized safety planning
- Education programs on domestic violence mindfulness, intimate partner violence, and financial literacy
- Advocacy with other agencies
No victim of domestic violence will be denied services on the basis of race, religion, national origin, inability to speak English, immigration status, political affiliation, disability, pregnancy, or sexual orientation, nor shall she be deprived of any rights solely by reason of her involvement with any other agency.
Scroll over the images below for links to our specific services pages.