We envision a community that values women and girls, where all women can be safe and that is free from intimate partner violence.
The Cherokee Family Violence Center enhances the safety of those impacted by intimate partner violence through services that empower victims while advocating for a community standard of zero tolerance for violence in the home.
- Provide services based on best practices which are focused on safety and delivered with integrity in the best interest of the client.
- Provide services that are client-centered and strength-based.
- Embrace diversity in all that we do.
- That system change is integral to victim safety.
- That volunteers and community partners are vital to the work that we do.